ICASA Sexual Self-Development Programmes
ICASA Sexual Self-Development Programmes offer men, women and couples powerful, practical and effective tools within an evolving process, transforming unhelpful early conditioning and developing a new relationship with oneself and others. ICASA programmes are structured professional, therapeutic programmes and provide the opportunity to establish and maintain truly fulfilling intimate, sexual relationships and a peaceful, loving relationship with oneself.
While fear of intimacy may result from background factors and early life conditioning, the solution and a permanent lifelong recovery does not necessarily come from an exhaustive analysis of the causes. Instead, what has been shown to be most effective is a current, direct experience of the healing power of intimacy in the present
.The ICASA Sexual Recovery Programme has proven efficacy in healing intimacy and sexual problems over the last twenty years in therapeutic practice in the UK.
ICASA Sexual Recovery Programme
The ICASA Sexual Recovery Programme provides a methodical path which, if followed, results in healing fear of intimacy, sexual dysfunctions and sexual anxieties. Over the past twenty years, ICASA Programmes have helped nearly fifteen hundred men, women and couples to live satisfying, fulfilling sexual lives.
There are a number of ways in which individual men and women can access the ICASA Sexual Recovery Programme.
- The entire Ten-Step Sexual Recovery Programme, consisting of ten workbooks, can be studied and the exercises practised by oneself.
- The ICASA Sexual Recovery Programme with personal mentoring and guidance may be an additional route to full recovery.
- For some clients, the addition of Surrogate Partner Therapy can be the most effective approach.
A personal treatment plan, taking into account therapeutic needs and life circumstances, is established at the Personal Consultation.
ICASA Sexual Self-Development Course
The ICASA Sexual Self-Development Course is experiential and effective in deepening one’s own personal experience and understanding of intimacy, sensuality and sexual potential.
The Foundation Module explores intimate communication and caressing experiences. The practice of these exercises is transformative in terms of how beauty and pleasure is perceived and expressed, in consciousness, feelings and the body. Nudity is experienced at a conscious level and within a safe and deeply honouring environment.
The three-day ICASA Sexual Self-Development Course Foundation Module includes certification, four ICASA Workbooks, daily refreshments and buffet lunch.
• How to Establish Intimate Connection
• Discovering the Feeling of Safety
• Sexuality Without Anxiety
• Sex That Heals
• Development of Sexual Consciousness
• Scientific Relaxation
• How to Eliminate Performance Anxiety
• Lowering Defences and Opening to Trust
• Developing Concentration, Awareness and Will-Power
• The Secrets of the Deeper Intimate Caress
• Establishing a Life-Long Relationship with Your Body
• Connecting with Desire
• Discovering Pleasure