The word transpersonal is generally understood to mean beyond our conditioned self, or ego. As a therapeutic model, transpersonal therapy assumes that there is more to us and to who we really are than the small, separated, limited individual sense of self that we normally identify with.
Transpersonal psychology can therefore be understood as the meeting place of psychology and spirituality. It is concerned with developing a healthy sense of self while honouring the need to go beyond, or transcend the individual ego.
Transpersonal Therapy can be applied to any arena within our human experience. Some common examples are:
- Healing of physical conditions unresponsive to conventional medical treatment
- Improved general health or removal of chronic conditions
- Removal of fears, obsessions and phobias
- Success in business, work, position
- Attracting love
- Deepening or rescuing intimate relationships
- Letting go of past traumas or destructive relationships
- Improving sex life
- Recovering from grief
- Becoming more creative in writing, arts, music, etc
- Prospering in financial conditions
Most people live in a very restricted circle of their potential being. They make use of a very small portion of their possible consciousness. We all have reservoirs of life to draw upon, of which we do not dream.
William James, pioneering American psychologist and philosopher 1842-1910
Mastering the Mind and Transforming Feelings
You cannot transform your life simply by changing your external circumstances. In order to attract new circumstances, you must change your mind. Recurring, negative thoughts create negative and recurring patterns, circumstances and relationships. How can the destructive aspects of the mind be transformed?
ICASA works with a transpersonal psychological system which can be understood and followed by everyone irrespective of gender, culture, religion, background, occupation, sexual orientation, relationship status or social position. It does not require any particular belief. Healthy scepticism and the willingness to question everything is helpful. If anyone regularly and consistently follows the system and practices the exercises set, they will break free from the limitations of ego conditioning, negative thoughts and repetitive circumstances.
As a result of transpersonal psychological transformation, you will notice:
- Improvement in relationships with family, friends and work colleagues
- Being accepted by, and more attractive to others
- Discovering the source of wisdom and guidance from within yourself
- A sense and feeling of balance inwardly and in your everyday life
You will discover and release more:
- Personal magnetism
- Optimism about yourself and your life
- Positive attitude in reaction to daily events
- Control of emotions and circumstances
- Flexibility of thinking
- Creativity and productivity
- Opportunities for prosperity, both financial and personal
Individual personal consultations with David Brown are available either in Central London or at The Centre for ICASA in Bedfordshire. To arrange an appointment for a personal consultation, email email@example.com or telephone 01525 862068.